Monday 18 June 2012

Shredding with style

So, I was out at lunch with friends yesterday and they kept mentioning 'the shred'. At first I pretended I knew what they were talking about but finally curiosity got the better of me and I asked.

Apparently the latest exercise fad is Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred - a 20 minute routine to complete every day for 30 days.

It didn't sound too crazy and a few of them had even seen some good results so I thought I'd investigate. A quick YouTube search found all three levels of 'the shred' and after flicking through the video for a few minutes it looked pretty do-able so from today I'm giving it a go and I'll let you know how I get on.

You didn't need too much space or any fancy equipment just somewhere to prop up your phone or laptop and some weights (which I do not own so instead I'm using my uber fancy Jean Paul Gaultier Diet Coke bottles which look beautiful in my room but until now have served no purpose). And the is only about £5 to buy. Easy (I hope)!


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment