Tuesday 31 July 2012

How awesome is the July Glossybox? (*hint: very)

Ok, so I'm a bit late with this post (both because I got my Glossybox a week ago, and because I haven't posted for ages - oops sorry) but it's better late than never (right?).

This month's Glossybox is probably my favourite - ever!

It's billed as the festival box (though the themes are always a little dubious if you as me) and the products are great.

A HD Brows eye palette in foxy - four complimentary eye colours for brunettes (though as a blonde I don't mind)
An Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion (and extra bonus samples of this, a serum and a cleanser) - the perfect size for an upcoming trip to Devon
A Jelly Pong Pong lip and cheek gloss/stain in Irish Cream Pavlova - a bright coral pink which will be perfect for pretending it's summer ;)
A Monu gradual tan for face and body - I didn't love the Monu moisturiser from a previous box (a little too think for my liking) but with the lack of sun a tan is always welcome (and I'm too scared of a full on tan cream do a moisturising one is perfect)
A Cynol shampoo for coloured hair - I no nothing about the make but am always glad to receive a shampoo sample as they are always handy for trips away - shame they didn't include the conditioner too though

For the first time ever (and as a subscriber to Glossybox and the She Said Beauty box that saying a lot) I know I will use all the products in the next few months - hooray finally!!


No comments:

Post a Comment